Welcome

Please enjoy my newest blog. If there is something else you would like to know, a question about my writing or just a question for me, please feel free to contact me at Melanie@TampabayMassageTherapy.com

Healthy Blessing to you!

Melanie~

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Little Something Extra for You!

Over the past year I have strived to provide the best possible treatment to all my customers. I have been listening and compiling data on what makes someone consistently come back for more. One of the things that my clients like is that I take the time to listen to them and learn about what they really need. I always give them a full hour, without rushing and often spend some extra time when necessary to get those problem areas addressed. And then there are the extra little touches. One of the things that I have had many many comments on is the music that I have playing. I have more than 8 hours of continuous music going and am adding more music all the time. If you would like to listen to and purchase some of that music please check out the link to the right. There are several to choose from.



The second most commented on aspect of my massages is the oil that I use. Actually, many people are very surprised that I usually use oil, not lotion, because it is so light. This oil absorbs into the skin, leaving it feeling very soft and silky, never greasy. I use all natural organic jojoba oil that I add a few drops of essential oils to. One version has a blend of citrus essential oils added. This is a very energizing blend that leaves people feeling more energized and ready to take on the day. The other blend has lavender, sandalwood and patchouli essential oils added. This is a wonderful blend that is very relaxing and leaves you feeling ready to sleep a good 8 hours. I now have both these blends available in the office and on my website for purchase.


I have also been recommending several books on nutrition, stress management, and pregnancy and childbirth over the years. These are also linked here and on the website. I hope you enjoy these new features that I have added for your convenience. If there is anything else that you would like to see please do not hesitate to contact me and let me know. It is my honor to be part of your healthcare team. www.TampabayMassageTherapy.com

Healthy Blessing,

Melanie M. Neumann, LMT


No comments:

Post a Comment